#3 of 3 Webinars
September 23rd, 2020
- Diana Clark, Benefits Manager Human Resources, Promega Corp.
- Deb Notstad, Quality Systems Specialist, QA, Promega Corp.
- Jayne Tettenborn, Human Resources Director, Lakeland Care, Inc.
- Julia Thiele, Senior Consultant, Legal, Risk and Compliance, CUNA Mutual Group
- Lynn Gall, Alzheimer’s & Family Caregiver Coordinator | Emergency Preparedness & Tribal Liaison | Office on Aging | Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Harriet Redman, Executive Director | WisconSibs
In this presentation, a panel of employers and a family caregiver who works for one of the companies will discuss:
- Strategies that employers can use to support working caregivers
- How the needs of working caregivers have changed as a result of COVID-19
- What Wisconsin employers can do to help their workforce in unprecedented times.
There will be an opportunity for you to share your ideas on what employers can do to support family caregivers now and in the future!.