The Wisconsin Family and Caregiver Support Alliance (WFACSA) will address the needs of families who provide care, improve resource coordination, increase access to family supports and sustain Wisconsin families into the future.
People of all ages and abilities, their families, and caregivers will have the supports needed to live and be included in their communities.
- Our communities are stronger when we work together to support each other.
- When family caregivers know information, have options and access to opportunities, they can better advocate for their needs and the needs of their loved one.
- The needs of the caregiver drive the prioritization of our shared resources.
- In encouraging one another to strive for positive outcomes and evidence-based decisions to further our mission and mutual goals.
- The community of family caregivers is a growing and changing population served best when diversity is respected and celebrated.
Our mission is to raise awareness of family and caregiver support needs and increase the availability of and access to services and supports (both paid and unpaid) which will keep people across the lifespan engaged in their community as long as they desire.
The WFACSA Steering committee recently approved our 2022 Workplan. Please click here to learn more.
Disability and Aging advocacy groups and organizations are invited to be listed as members of the Wisconsin Family and Caregiver Support Alliance. The WFACSA does not engage in lobbying activities but seeks to educate its members about public policy and other issues related to improved supports for caregivers. If you would like to sign on to WFACSA as an organizational or individual member, follow this link. WFACSA Membership. For more information send an email to email@example.com or contact Co-Chairs Lisa Schneider firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristin Litzelman, Ph.D. email@example.com.
Steering Committee Organizations