We invite you to take The Wisconsin Respite Survey. The Wisconsin Respite Survey is an online survey of caregivers, care recipients, respite providers, and agencies.
- CAREGIVER - I am a primary caregiver for someone with a disability, special healthcare need, or an older adult
- CARE RECIPIENT - I am a someone with a disability, special healthcare need, or an older adult
- RESPITE PROVIDER - I have provided respite, or a related service, for a caregiver and care recipient
- RESPITE AGENCY - I represent a company that hires respite providers for caregivers and care recipients
THE GOAL: Expand the availability of respite services to families who need it.
The 2022 Workplan Key Activitiy: Assist with the dissemination a comprehensive Wisconsin Respite Survey .
The Wisconsin Respite Survey is an online survey of caregivers, care recipients, respite providers, and agencies. The survey is being conducted in partnership between the Marquette University College of Nursing, the Respite Care Association of Wisconsin.
The purpose of the survey is to:
1. Assess and understand the current state of respite in Wisconsin by understanding who is receiving respite, who is providing respite, and how agencies provide respite.
2. Understand of the availability and access of receiving respite.
3. Understand the respite care workforce.
4. Understand how respite is used, and what outcomes respite provides.
If you are interested in learning more about the workgroup, please get in touch with the co-chairs:
Lisa Schneider at email@example.com or Kim E. Whitmore, PhD, RN, CPN at firstname.lastname@example.org